Delta Hybrid Energy Saving System or HES is manufactured by us using advanced methodologies for our clients at affordable prices. For each injection molding process, this system provides accurate pressure and flow controls which in turn also solves the energy waste issues. In sync with set industrial norms, it is checked on various parameters to ensure its efficiency and durability. This solution helps to improve product quality, market competitiveness, and throughput. The low energy consumption rate of this system offers high productivity and precision. Also, the Delta Hybrid Energy Saving System is light in weight and compact in size which makes it easy to use.
- Low Oil Temperature: Oil temperature reduced by 5~10oC; oil usage reduced by 50~60%; requires 50% less oil tank volume; lower cooler specifications required and for some cases cooler is not required.
- High Duplication Accuracy: Precise flow and pressure control featuring duplication of products with less than 0.09% difference.
- Long Holding pressure: Keeps mold halves securely closed for a longer period for thick plastic products formation.
- Good Frequency Response: When uses Delta HES with permanent magnetic servo motor (PMSM) speeds up frequency response to 50ms.
- Suitable for Harsh Environments: The resolver used in Delta HES is resistant to earthquakes, oil and dust.
- Old Machine Replenishment: Supports analog command 0~10V and linear correction (3 points), no replacing.
- Flow Convergence: Saves cost on tubes, large flow capacity, enhances energy-saving.
40% less energy consumption
Old Machine Replenishment
Supports analog command 0~10V and linear correction
Oil temperature reduced
Reduced by 50~60%
Plot No. Y-25, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase- II, Near Okhla Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi, 110020, India